Some good news and some bad news. Good news: this week's questions are all tue or false. Bad news: There are eight questions instead of five.
Our random theme this week is about amazing & crazy inventions. You have to decide if the inventions actually exist or not. Write true if you think they are real and false if you think they are fake one's that Chris just made up.
Best wishes and we'll award the winners at this Wednesday's SRY.
1. A musical diaper that plays "The Sainst Are Marching In" when the baby wets their diaper.
2. Three legged pantyhose with a spare leg folded up in a pocket for when you get a run in one of the other two legs.
3. Computer Mist. A computer equipped with a spray bottle above the monitor that will blow mist on your face to keep you awake.
4. Bad breath sensor that you breathe into, to determine if your breath is bad. This small sensor rates your breath on a scale of 1 to 4.
5. The poop chip is a small device swallowed by your dog that alerts you when your pet needs to go, giving you time to get them outside.
6. A gentle-shaking toilet seat that helps prevent constipation.
7. An internet wired toaster that will burn the days weather prediction on a slice of white bread by making a sun, a cloud or raindrops.
8. The "Cat A Pult" device is placed under your bird feeder and waits for a prowling cat to step on it. When contacted, the cat is thrown into its own yard.